CAMI II Challenge Key Dates
|Summer 2018||New toy datasets released (high replicate numbers, multiple sequencing technologies): Human Microbiome Project and Mouse Gut Toy Datasets|
|January 16th, 2019||Opening date for the 2nd CAMI Challenge|
|May 17th, 2019||CAMI II assembly challenge closes|
|May 18th, 2019||CAMI II gold standard assemblies will be provided|
|June 3rd, 2019||CAMI II clinical pathogen detection challenge starts|
|July 21-25, 2019||CAMI session in MICROBIOME track at ISMB/ECCB 2019 in Basel, Switzerland|
|October 25th, 2019||CAMI II challenge closes|
Currently running challenges
CAMI II Challenge part b
|February 14th, 2020||Rhizosphere challenge dataset will be provided|
|September 29th, 2020||Rhizosphere assembly challenge closes|
|September 30th, 2020||Assemblies will be provided|
|November 31st, 2020||CAMI II Challenge part b closes (taxonomic profiling, taxonomic and genome binning)|
- CAMI Session within MICROBIOME Track of ISMB 2018 in Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
- Special Session on CAMI at ISMB 2017 in Prague, Czech Republik
- May 7th-8th, 2017: CAMI + M3 workshop at the University of Maryland, Washington D.C., U.S.A.
- May 3th-5th , 2017: 2nd CAMI hackathon at the University of Maryland, Washington D.C., U.S.A.
- May 10th-13th, 2016: CAMI evaluation workshop at the Isaak Newton Institute in Cambridge, U.K.
- March 27th, 2015: 1st CAMI "Challenge Part I" opens - Read data sets posted for assembly and read based profiling/binning
- May 20th, 2015 6:00 am CEST: Deadline for 1st CAMI "Challenge Part I", Assemblies
- May 20th, 2015: 1st CAMI "Challenge Part II" opens - Gold standard assemblies posted for contig-based binning
- May 27th-28th, 2015: 1st Evaluation Meeting, Berlin, Germany
- July 18th, 2015 6:00 am UTC: Deadline for 1st CAMI "Challenge Part II", profiling and read-/contig-based binning
- Autumn 2015: Result presentation
- December 2014: Example test data sets with gold standards made available to familiarize with the up- and download site. Go take a look!
- November 18th-21st, 2014: Second implementation hackathon in Düsseldorf, Germany
- September 15th-22nd, 2014: First implementation hackathon at the Isaak Newton Institute in Cambridge, U.K.
- Public discussion: Roundtable at ISME15 conference, August 25th, 2014, Seoul, South Korea
- Initial preparation: May-August 2014
- First CAMI meeting at http://www.newton.ac.uk/programmes/MTG